PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA Post AGM ,, 2022 Highlights, page-77

1. 8,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1684
    That's true Deebo, but what were the parameters for the trial, surely that is were the issue lies.
    Haven't PAA already given MPL to dogs outside the trial, if my memory service me correctly there were at least 6 dogs that were deemed to have outside the trial requirements that were given mpl, they have also continued to treat dogs with mpl once they have completed the trial.
    After watching the video I have again reread the AGM presentation and find one statement to be confusing.
    The 9 dogs listed as outstanding are not the same remaining 9 dogs required to complete the phrase 2 trial.
    To me this should have been written in a different way to indicate that the 9 outstanding dogs are included in the 21 dogs of which 9 are required to get to the required 18.
    As the statement in the presentation doesn't make this clear because should all those 9 dogs come back as meeting RECIST wouldn't this make them the same 9 dogs.
    Well the positive out of this is that they at least have a pathway forward if they fail to reach the 18 required dogs, the negative is that it appears to me they are of the opinion it is going to be a struggle to get to 18, this would also do me to believe they know more then they are saying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.