PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA Shareholder Questions - Comments for 2019 AGM., page-3

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Hi MM,

Please thank them for giving shareholders the opportunity to buy shares at 2.5 cents in the rights issue earlier this year. We are all very grateful.

I'm interested to know if there has been any discussion with Elanco in the last few months or whether they'll just wait until the end of the trial.

Will the human trial be in Australia or overseas? What type of cancer will they target?

Have they thought of a name for MPL? Pharmapantel seems to have been adopted by some of the posters on HC.

Thank them for resisting the temptation to issue themselves with free options or performance shares at the AGM like every other small cap company on ASX!! That still staggers me.

Is U-Vet at Uni of Melbourne the only vet or are there others recruiting dogs? Please explain the recruitment process - ethics approval and other red tape.

If the trial is successful what would be a deal we might expect from Elanco? How much for upfront fee, how much for milestones eg FDA registration, and how much for annual royalty?

Can PAA talk to other animal health companies like Zoetis or Merck to get a higher price than Elanco might offer?

Hopefully there's a few tim tams and a nice selection of tea on offer for you and other attendees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.