PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA TOP HOLDERS MOVEMENTS AS AT 30 APRIL 2024, page-19

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Yeah, I'm hoping that they could see the sense in the vision that MT has for the future of the company, but knew that they didn't have the energy or enthusiasm to play the part that they would be called on to do. Consequently they decided to just step aside and let new blood run the show. If this is the case then they would still believe in MPL and would still be holding their shares.

I was very surprised at Sam's departure though. He always seemed to be quick to answer queries and keen to top up his share holdings. I suspect though that he thought it best to make it a completely new BOD with no link to the past. A clean sweep as it were, I very much doubt that he sold his shares, but you never know if there was some bad blood there.
    Thanks to @RAN58 we'll find out next week how the dust has settled. Now that we have the new team though and especially MT back leading the charge I'm not worried either way. Infact, as I write this a thought just occurred to me. Maybe the Friday announcement was to calm any rattled nerves ready for next week when the new list comes out! It certainly soothed my nerves anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.