PAA 4.00% 24.0¢ pharmaust limited

Back on April 20 , there was only 15 Deaths .....and now 162...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Back on April 20 , there was only 15 Deaths .....and now 162 .....including a Male in their 30's . But I do agree with Trump on the ' algorithmic ' notion that you can test to much and to early ....which nullifies the whole point of testing. You have to widely test when there are clusters Yes .....but testing for the sake of testing is useless if it is behind the virus curve. He (Trump ) is a doofus YES , but that interview with that particular question which was cut short , not tabled fully , and not left to answer correctly was total BS - and I don't care what ' Main Stream ' media thinks just because the reporter was an Aussie. I'm sure as is in Sport , we were all thinking we were wonderful and outperforming the ' World ' on COVID-19 two months ago ........ But now look at us......frown.png

I also feel it is unfair on Victorian's ....where it has been so quick to forget the whole F'kup with the NSW and their Ruby Princess debacle......who in actual fact let people spread the Virus not only to parts of Australia including Tasmania but also parts of the World including both Canada and the US. Never hear boo about that anymore though ........Never hear boo about the endless Semi's which carted Victorian and Tasmanian Hay and stock feed up to NSW and QLD to assist them at their time of need during their endless drought.

Off -topic ......Maybe - lets just hope Victoria can pull out the COVID Miracle out from the bowels of the ' Test Tube ' and onto the World Stage and show why Australia and Victoria are such huge BIOTECH collaborators and contributor's .....because they ( Victorians ) definitely need this support and recognition right now folks. Lets show the World what makes us Aussies and so damn competitive......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $140.9K 586.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12010 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ 164909
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.