PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

PAB Board

1. 27 Posts.
    I 've watched and followed the Patrys story for a while now (and many other antibody companies) and I think many of you may have missed something very obvious here.............now the CEO has gone, they are left with a Board who between them have no medical or scientific qualifications, a CFO-turned CEO who also has no relevant qualifications (and hence much credibility?) and they are supposed to be planning and executing a clinical trial??? The CEO may not have been liked much by the investors but she certainly knew what she was doing and was both highly qualified and respected by those in the MM field. Relationships are key in clinical trials and the MM world is a close community.
    Wonder how Onyx view the "new" Patrys with this bunch in charge? If I was them I would be seriously worried.

Wonder why Marie left so early? Maybe she was just fed-up with dealing with this people. Anyone who holds significant stock in this company should seriously consider the Board and management now.........they are weak and second-rate. Not to mention underqualified to be in charge of such a technical and medically-orientated company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $18.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80873 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.