PAB 0.00% 0.3¢ patrys limited

Reflecting on this post by matty, and noting the significant...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Reflecting on this post by matty, and noting the significant increase in daily volume over the past month, (in comparison to the longer averages). 20 day average now 5 million, compared to the 100 day average of 2.3 million.

It really feels as though we are aporoaching that tipping point that could push the SP significantly higher, particularly after the rally in US markets overnight. The increased trading volume was several weeks after we experienced the yearly lows through Oct/Nov.

I agree the style of trading of late has been quite fascinating, and has provided me increasing optimism as to where we are headed.

A positive ann. sure feels like it could be the springboard to a proper rerating. Personally have added a further 25% over the past 3 months, I note that for some disclosure.

Dr. Campbell's positive sentiment, and the highly impressive team which has been strategically added to over the past year, has me hopeful this Company has a very bright immediate future.

It has been great to see these boards light up again. Good luck all, particularly the LT holders. Safe festive season, bring on 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $10.97K 3.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 31554019 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27089307 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.