PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

PAB chart, page-581

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Hingdog. This is a therapeutic antibody development company and that's my point re technical analyses. Announcements could come out of the blue at any time, it's not like a mining or commerce company and that's why I like to try to get "messages" from the market itself.

You'll enjoy your research and just as an idea that I have used, is this announcement on 17 April, 2018
    "Patrys Limited (ASX: PAB), a therapeutic antibody development company, is pleased to announce the presentation of new scientific data regarding its lead candidate, PAT-DX1, at this year’s prestigious American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting on April 14th – 18th 2018 in Chicago, Illinois. "

I believe that we are still in the time frame that would show market reaction to what was presented at that Annual Meeting. Their lead candidate could be reasonably described as the "holy grail" of brain and possibly many other forms of cancer. They have already had a "milestone" interim result and should that be further verified, who knows what the market would do then.

Meanwhile, it must be noted that there are plenty of smaller shareholders in there who would be very happy to crystallize some very nice profits that these rises are offering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.