PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Great link Vogliobene which further highlights Patrys' DEEP...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great link Vogliobene which further highlights Patrys' DEEP product/discovery pipeline:

1) 200+ IgM AB's they have screened/discovered (i.e., their extensive Antibody library which they haven't even "skimmed the surface of").
    2) AB's in late stage pre-clinical development (e.g., PAT LM1)
    3) AB's with proven clinical results and in the process of being out licensed (PAT - SC1 for gastric cancer - 10 year + follow-up).
    4) ... and now an AB in late stage phase I/IIa trials that has been granted orphan drug status for multiple myeloma (PAT SM6).

5).... and not to forget Patrys "diagnostic programme" (which you have highlighted below) and the potential it brings with the use of nanoparticle medicine using AB's as highly sensitive cancer diagnostic tools - with Patrys lead product PAT- SM6 not just being used to save patients from end-stage myeloma, but also to diagnose very early stage cancer!!

As I have previously mentioned, PAB has all the hallmarks of a great biotech company in the making (i.e., compared to the ECQ's and NEU's that have made big gains on not much more than the skill of their savvy promoters - pitty the pure retail investors that will ultimately be burnt badly!!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $620 88.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5809153 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1618945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.