PAB 0.00% 0.8¢ patrys limited

pab potential

1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Hi, this is my first post. Hope I get it right.

I bought my first shares in PAB about 2 years ago (9c) when they were on their way down. I am a biologist, so I read up on all the biotech stocks on the ASX and chose PAB because I thought it offered good value as a spec stock.
    Strangest thing was, each time good news came out, I bought and the price slid further down! I was stumped. Being completely new to share ownership, I thought maybe this is normal? But people I spoke to couldn't understand it either.
    Anyway, I kept accumulating each time the good news came out. I just figured it might be because the really BIG buyers of stock didn't understand the enormity of what PAB was attempting. Anyway, the MM trial looks like being "proof" that the concept will work.
    What I don't think most people understand is the huge value PAB has in its pipeline. It has literally over a hundred antibodies and it is developing only 3 or so! It holds patents on the AB and their targets!
    Just in the case of MM, there are about 78,000 cases in the US alone. If you add Europe, NZ, Aus, Can, etc you could guess 100,000. If each case spent just $10,000 p.a. on treatment, that equals a billion dollars! That's just 1 antibody and one disease for 1 year!
    A couple of years ago Glaxo paid $723 million for Sirtris, which had not a single compound in trials (and still hasn't, I think). Compare that to PAB.
    Sorry about my long-winded post, but I am very excited about the future for this stock, certainly in the short term!

Cheers.
    Fat Harry's Cat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 330704 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5312414 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.