PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

pab potential, page-37

1. 394 Posts.
    Pixie? 78% of my risky portfolio is in PAB. That's too much - partly because I've been accumulating and partly due to the lovely rises we've seen. While I believe in PAB there's still a chance that the next cohort results will be bad and I'm not willing to risk everything on just one stock. That way, the poor-house lies.

I'm a conservative trader. 40% of my share holdings are in blue-chips, 40% in medium risk and 20% in my risky portfolio. I also have some rental properties. If I was so inclined, I could stick all of my share-holdings into PAB and be a significant investor but I'd never get to sleep at night. The slight chance that it could all come crashing down would haunt me. No - I'm happy with my strategy. It might not make me mega-rich but it's also unlikely to wipe me out.

And the oild company I've spotted? SWE. Swala Energy ltd. Had a good report after the close that indicates a high chance that they've found some oil-bearing strata so I've put in an order for a few thousand dollars worth on Monday. Again, this is a risky share but I think it's worth a punt.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4383931 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1851793 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.