PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

It'll definitely be an interesting open tomorrow, I'll wait to...

1. 104 Posts.
    It'll definitely be an interesting open tomorrow, I'll wait to see where the dust settles after the opening match before dipping the toe in. I can envisage large volumes going through in the match, but wonder if the sell side will dry up volume wise after that?

Will also be checking IRESS in a couple of days to see which brokers had the most market share last Friday, would be very positive if it isn't just retail money going through Commsec/ETrade and that instos are starting to build positions.

I only have a small holding (1m) but will be keeping a close eye on it with a view to doubling or tripling if it looks like breaking (and holding) the important 10 cent psychological barrier. On a market cap basis I don't feel that a 150-200m market cap is a ridiculous level vs company's current product life cycle.

Good luck to all holders, the less shares we offer to sell, the harder those that really want them are going to have to chase, that's what will get spikes in value for the truly longer term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $589 91.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4759154 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1636778 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.