PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

It's OK Pixie. I bought into PAB after sniffing around it for...

1. 394 Posts.
    It's OK Pixie. I bought into PAB after sniffing around it for over a week. I just couldn't understand why the SP was so low and why, after each bounce, the SP was driven inexorably lower. But, I eventually went with my gut feeling and bought in. Then watched it go lower. So I bought more - selling off some companies where I'd made money but weren't doing much now - and still the price kept sinking. My last buy was at 3.2 cents which brought my overall average to 3.6. And still it went down. So I tucked the shares away and just decided to go with my gut and see what the 4th cohort brought. I didn't see the OD designation coming and I certainly didn't see the massive volume of last week coming. So I'm now sitting on a healthy profit and will see what the next few weeks bring.

But I'll reiterate what other have said. I don't think this rerate is down to the OD at all. I think there's been a leak and the next results will be Stella.... So I'm holding until at least 10 and then will rethink what to do. To take my original investment out and let the rest ride? To set a stop-loss and 10 and let it all ride? Or something else.

Looking forward to tomorrow and the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4291214 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 600160 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.