PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Interestingly, I have done a bit of due diligence during the...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Interestingly, I have done a bit of due diligence during the last few months on the largest share holder Prof Dax Calder. This is all publicly available information. It peeked my interested as I don't see many individuals having such a large holding in speculative biotech stocks, ( Approx. 11.2 percent or 220 million shares and 20M options).

Prof Calder from my calculations and reading all the annual reports for the last 12 years has not sold a share and has contributed significantly to all cap raises. For example I think he bought around 14M shares in the last cap raise and dropped approx 500k. From my rough calculations he has invested approx 5 to 6 Million dollars in this stock. I have also checked his linkedIn profile and he certainly doesn't appear to be the average DUMBO.

Point being, people like Kerry Stokes and Prof Calder are not idiots to invest in this stock for short term gains. These guys will clean up big time. I think every serious long term PAB holder knows this, If the stock gets to 10 cents Prof Calder will have a $25million paper gain.

Chaya who has a history of short term trading will also make money like what he did at the start of 2022 when he talked the stock up and was in and out within a matter of a few months.

But I am in the camp of Prof Calder and Stokes and I am a long term holder because that is where the truly big profits will be made in this stock.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1853666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3325244 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.