PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Great bit of detective work Aki (using publicly available...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great bit of detective work Aki (using publicly available information).

So from my rough calculations Prof Calder will make a paper profit of $250K for every 0.1c rise in the share and option price with an added bonus of have a 50% CGT discount as he has held and been accumulating for more then 12 months! As opposed to the traders who get hit with either CGT if they hold for less than 12 months or income tax at their highest marginal tax rate if they are deemed by the ATO to be professional traders (in Australia anyway).

Not at a bad day at the office!!

On a more serious not however, institutions and fund managers take particular notice of those early stage speculative stocks (that they deem to be potential future mid and large cap stocks) when individual smart/conviction/founding shareholders (who really understand what they are buying into - more so than the "smarts in the instos" or "smart" fund managers ) continue to maintain and accumulate large positions in early stage tech and biotech stocks.

Think Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk - the big instos in most of these cases only took positions in these companies after these individuals had made 10X + their original investments (but well before these companies became multi-billion dollar companies).

I would like to think PAB is one such stock - what we are seeing now is only the "tip of the iceberg"!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.