AGY 0.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

PABLOS BLUE RIBBON T-SHIRT

1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    finally....ok team......briefly looked into these t-shirts.....i've worked up the old design over a navy coloured t-shirt base....and came up with the following format.
    The t-shirts will have a LOGO and your Hot Copper USERNAME.....ie WHITEMETALMAN on the front. There is no back as we are keeping costs down to a minimum. Able to be printed on 5 base colours, black, navy, dark grey, light grey and white. (2 samples attached...navy and white)

Sizes - S -M -L -XL -2XL

I've just gone with a standard t-shirt printing company local to me in Brisbane that are able to do these one-off t-shirts for about $25.00 printed. Unless you live in Brisbane (metro), they will be posted out to you....i'm assuming about $10.00 or thereabouts for postage. I'll add $5.00 to each so that it covers petrol (to pick these up from printing) and me farqing around to put your individual names on these things. (I will confirm postage as I'm just guessing)

So the total cost per T-SHIRT is .....$40.00 POSTED (in Australia).
    At this stage I have no idea how long these things will take to print....however, it would be better to do these in batches so I'm not driving every day to collect one t-shirt from the printers.

NOTE - THIS IS NOT A MONEY MAKING EXERCISE TO ME. MY MOTIVATION IS.....

....... to see the "long-termers" and those invested in AGY.....and those likely to turn up at the next AGM to have these around for some memorable "family pics" when the occasion dictates....I hope that makes sense...and gets people excited.

Let me know what you think......
    ANY TAKERS???(IF INTERESTED SEND ME A MESSAGE TO [email protected]

PS...if you want something specific....that will start to cost you as (this is NOT my day job)
    Last edited by whitemetalman: sizes 21/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $132.6K 983.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 726698 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 84610 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 14.0¢ 13.3¢ 381757
Last updated 11.44am 30/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.