PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Yes Gass indeed, it just could be a blessing... A delay in the...

1. 7,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Yes Gass indeed, it just could be a blessing...

A delay in the Human Trials because of a PR failure has helped tank the SP, quite rightly a lot sold and moved their cash to make cash elsewhere(nothing wrong with that).

If you use the money that you would of converted the oppies with and buy heads at .008/9c then you are in a much better position than the oppies just getting in the money....

I have 2 orders in at 0.008(the same amount hoping at least one of them gets sold into) and that will help bring my average down a wee bit, could of got them at 0.007 not long ago but i think the sentiment is going to change soon as we are expecting Ann's in a month or so and i cannot really see a down side from here in the short term(the really shit news has been and gone and sold into accordingly, FOR NOW LOL)....

I hope Glitt can buy the heads too to offset some of the 13m he holds, he is a pretty good trader/investor and im sure he is all over this, be a shame for the SP to double from here and oppies still way off, but heads buying here i think is a good buy to at least mitigate some option risk.......

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.42K 631.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5215723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1871305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.