PAB 12.5% 0.7¢ patrys limited

I MUST add that those numbers are what I am going to do based on...

1. 21,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2037
    I MUST add that those numbers are what I am going to do based on MY cost.
    I freely admit that I bought my options, first with the PABOs and then sold them and bought into the PABOAs, as time was definitely running out for the PABOs.
    MY whole intention was based on what I considered to be a fair and gettable price for executing the Options when they were due. "Everything hinted" to having human clinic trials well before the exercise dates.
    I could sell some to get my cost back. I'd then run with the rest and would sell enough to pay for the exercise price and that would be my ongoing holding with the PABs. BUT, to trade them as long as possible.
    The best laid plan for mice and men came to a thundering halt twice!!
    Covid prevented the access to the materials required for the engineering that delayed the trials by "a tear" and then the contractor engaged to do the engineering stuffed up badly and here we are still months, at least. away from going anywhere near the clinic trials.
    That has effectively killed all of the options that were due to be exercised that would have given the company millions of free cash.
    It also cost shareholders the cost of their shares and also for having that cash in the company's kitty.
    It's been a massive blow to the company and to share and option holders.
    Management has every right to sue that contractor for the losses and also grant shareholders free replacement options with a two year exercise date, maybe @ 2 cents??
    So, my intention now, a hope, is to remain with an exposure to PAB for the long haul, BUT, to try to recoup what my loss will be on the options. THAT'S ALL.
    And my "plan" above is based on how much I would be losing on the options.
    Everyone else has to do their own sums.
    I'm also basing it on that 4 cents. THAT is the price that I considered the shares would be worth and I'm sticking to that decision. So, what I'm doing is working out how many shares I need to go to 4 cents and to recoup the cost of the options. Then buy that number of PAB's, now, around .008, or, whatever it costs when I'm ready to buy.
    At current prices, I will be getting 5 shares for what it would have cost me to exercise one share. There's NO WAY that I will be exercising ANY option @ 4 cents.
    So, those numbers that I have included above are my numbers, everyone who wants to do the same needs to use their own numbers, but, I reckon that we will ultimately get the PAB's up to 4 cents. Then to decide if to sell the lot and run, or continue with the initial plan and hope to actually make a profit and not a large loss by doing nothing.
    I'm probably dreaming, the way this management is operating, but, I'm having a go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $832 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 9479207 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2715475 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 248836
Last updated 12.47pm 30/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.