PAB 12.5% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Morning Gass Free replacement options? Never ever going to...

1. 7,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    Morning Gass

Free replacement options?

Never ever going to happen, many gambled just on the options but that’s where the risk is, massive rewards if it comes good and pretty much lose the lot if looking dim..

Now I can understand giving extensions to options that have been given in a CR as part of the deal to all sh’s that took part, but not as purely an option trader/holder..

I am sure there will be some new options announced with maybe revised prices attached and so there should be, he needs to keep dangling a carrot even through these tough times coming up for option holders..

As for suing the manufacturers that is also never going to happen, just a short time ago PAB announced in their interim report(both independent and the PR companies own report)that they were ‘delighted’ neither party could fine ANY issues/faults with the process or how they manufactured, tell me how you can sue someone if you cannot find/prove fault?

Yes it is a shame that the options look wasted for both holders and the company but remember it is only a delay and things will be back on track soon.

If you buy heads now with the money you would of converted the options with you are significantly better off than converting anyway, a gift maybe but certainly a great buy if wanting to convert..

good luck buddy
    Last edited by mattyedw: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $832 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 9479207 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2715475 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 248836
Last updated 12.47pm 30/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.