FAR 2.13% 46.0¢ far limited

pacific avenger 1.5nm northwest of md

1. 149 Posts.
    According to our Norwegian friends the Pacific Avenger was observed near the Maersk Deliverer.
    "The vessel was 1.5 nm northwest of the Maersk deliverer and made 0.8 knots. Observation 4:43 UTC 21/07/11"
    While the information is not available on marrine traffic, it is said to come from www.aislive.com where of course you need to subscribe. I will try to get a free trial working to confirm, seems someone physically process's trial requests.

While Rocksource is up over 8% today it is difficult to know whether there is any connection as this could be a well deserved correction.

Another interesting point from the forum is that the Breiflab duster had its NAR value down graded during derisking from >20% to 11% while the Phoenix prospect yet to be drilled had its NAR upgraded from >25% to 30%. The poster makes the observation that while Kora's original NAR value is not reported it is significant that the derisked NAR is >100%.

Good forum to read with Google Chrome as it auto translate a bit better than Mozilla, just search "hegnar RGT forum" on Google to find it. Apart from these 2 bits of information though, the forum is a dogs breakfast. As far as I can tell it does not have any rules or moderation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $70.53K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 161924 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.