ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

pacific capital deal done, page-4

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

just thought id throw this in.....

MR Murdoch says (sunday 2nd)- "I'm not sold on the more apocalyptic visions of climate change," he says.
    "But I do believe that the planet deserves the benefit of the doubt.
    "I believe there will be great rewards for those Australians who discover new ways of reducing emissions or cleaning the environment."
    "Our emphasis (in responding to climate change) should be on practical solutions. We cannot address climate change merely with emotion," he says.
    "The ultimate solution is not to punish the Australian economy by imposing standards that the rest of the world will never meet.
    "It's to take the lead in developing real alternatives to solve the problem by offering clean, cheap energy to meet the growing demand.
    "The world desperately needs these cleaner and more abundant sources of energy. "That will require huge investments in new technology.
    "But the upside is huge. If we can develop cleaner and cheaper sources of energy, we will grow our economy while leaving a greener, cleaner world for our children and grandchildren."

ESI will have a seat at the table. I agree that we need the IP as per IM. but IM your mail on the funding needs checking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 75

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 26458996 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14676119 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.