ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

pacific capital outcome, page-22

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Thanks for the email link mate.

I will drop you a line !

I cant remember the last time I had a Chivas.

HOA is not money in the bank but letters of credit are.

If you were in a position to talk with delegates re the 2 coach loads of tourists to the valley,,,and heard concepts and discussions from their perspective, you may feel differently about the race horse competition comparison.

Over 80% of Kos's phone calls post HOA anns have come from countries/power stations/coal consumers/coal brokers, that want to enter the order book.

But prior to that a number of N/hemisphere entities were, and remain in differing stages of Coldry negotiations.

Do not under estimate Adam's input and key roles on Vic govt and para govt strategic energy committees also.

Then there's the matter of the board's connective cred too.

As the anns of recent times imply,,,further board expertise is work in progress...they have been interviewing and searching for the right strategic augmentation, board and key personnel wise for over a year to date....People seem to think that all announcements are fwd thinking, and that now that they have the means to engage, key personnel will be contracted ad hoc .... not the case when you deal with a mature and experienced board of this calibre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.