1AI 0.00% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

It was a very interesting read though Parto. It was the first...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It was a very interesting read though Parto. It was the first real advertisement for LCT's results so far. So it will be interesting to see what happens in the market. If suffers with PD read that NTCELL 80 and 40 halt progression with some evidence of improvement with NTCELL 80, then I'd imagine there would be keen interest and potential impact on SP.

What I do agree with in the report is that the BoD haven't really leveraged the positivity of the results thus far. I think this is a point that many shareholders feel frustrated about. And the 'what's next' in terms of a real plan is also lacking from the BoD. For me this translates into another long wait to see if something turns up, or unfolds or eventuates, all at a painfully slow pace with sparse commentary, whereas I'd prefer a stronger strategic description, more than simply an outline of a few pipeline products, that have varying degrees of difficulty in getting to market. Commentary on the trials by the Board doesn't have to be fanfare. Just subtly crafted commentary positioning what has been achieved, a bit of legitimate talking-up wouldn't go astray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2463308 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 274836 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.