1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Pacific Channel releases updated internal analysis of LCT 10/09/2019, page-37

1. 11,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6088
    Agree with your first paragraph, plus I believe a larger group of patients per cohort would have assisted gathering more conclusive data.

On the second , Immupell as a delivery system only of stem cells , possibly with a weaker wall to allow faster application to the implanted site.

You are correct some Stem Cell clinics would make Mickey Mouse look competent but others have seriously advanced.
    The initial introduction of stem cells to the Patients can see's the immune system treat the implanted stem cells as infection plus a dilution occurs instantly reducing benefit from the treatment. My understanding that made Immupel so incredible was that it masked itself from the Human Immune system and allowed NTcell to "seep" ( NTcell contents--- immupel containment and delivery)
    into the effected area implanted into,,, where as had LCT not utilised Immupell as a delivery system you would literally squirt cells into the brain..

This is just one commercial case for revenue that would not take very long to clarify,,, plus it would increase the benefit from delivery of cells at high quality clinics and would become the go to for the industry ,,why Commercial Advantage,,, Stem Cell clinics would be able to advertise their treatments stand a higher chance of success,,, remember many of these clinics ,,even the $100k puppies , promise nothing.....

what about a slow release medicinal delivery system? current injected medicines in Immupell capsules so that 20% break down in day two releasing meds, 20% break down day 3 etc day 4 etc one shot 5 days meds.. I'm only spit balling for revenueing applications ..... But that seems more than LCT has shared with anyone..

I can understand your loyalty to these guys , they have done what they can to date but either they throw in the towel or tag in another player.... the status quo can not go on ,, silence is not a strategy for a publicly listed company ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $17.46K 2.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4501358 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2830688 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.