1AI 0.00% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Pacific Channel releases updated internal analysis of LCT 10/09/2019, page-54

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    One thing that definitely appeals to me re the efforts of PC to get make changes to the LCT board is that they represent shareholders and have some skin in the game. I noticed in the write up that Dr Ken Taylor did in AGM letter that he mentioned how he was instrumental in the CR's that LCT did over the years (all of which I took part in frown.png) "Moreover I successfully undertook three fund raising rounds to finance the clinical studies" He didn't seem to want to risk any of his own money on buying LCT shares however! I wonder why?

Prof. Bob Elliot on the other hand has accumulated approx. 5 million LCT shares, IMO showing confidence in the science but has now started a new company (NZeno). I can imagine that there was a time when Prof. Elliot brought up the idea of using the Pigs for other potentially revenue earning venture, but for whatever reason felt that he had to go and duplicate the pig herd and start a new company to move this idea forward. Once again I wonder why? Pacific Channel have mentioned NZeno in their blurb so it may be that LCT's IP is required for something that NZeno is working on and thus the need to change the status quo on the LCT board and maybe get some more friendlier faces there? I just hope that they are share holders to! SURELY at 2c a share these high earners can afford to get a stake in the company they work for??
    Note: All my own imaginings, no facts to back up any of these ideas just my pondering, but nice to have a rant anyway.smile.png
    Still holding onto my shares and hoping for a change for the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.4K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6404404 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1428102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.