PAC 0.70% $10.12 pacific current group limited

All of the above within reason. The shape and performance of the...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    All of the above within reason. The shape and performance of the PAC portfolio (boutiques) like all should sing simply to the market (retail and wholesale). In the present, like in the past, shareholders have had to fish for the detail. It's an uphill battle.

As David Ellis from Morningstar said just a year ago..."As foreshadowed in our note on Sept. 6, 2016, we cease coverage on Pacific Current Group to focus on businesses with higher-quality, more sustainable earnings and better market liquidity that are more suitable for our investors."

'Strategic and Investor Communication' has been an issue for years. The board doesn't get it. Management controls the information flow (pick the best, ditch the rest mentality).

PAC's investor communication is fixable.

Its strategic disharmony is fixable.

Its board and management inefficiencies are fixable however, not by them. I helped establish the Company in the first place. I have a return driven strategy they don't!

I am 100% real but this industry is so full of hype and miscommunication, it’s no wonder that so many investors are confused! How can you trust the people in charge when you can’t see EXACTLY how they profit?

The people inside PAC who have steered the company on a rudderless voyage in recent years should not be the ones who should be charged to steer its future. And which is why the Pacific Current Group board and management must change.

Bon Voyage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.12
Change
0.070(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $521.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.14 $10.20 $10.10 $456.5K 45.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119 $10.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.18 539 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.13
  Change
0.070 ( 0.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.11 $10.20 $10.11 899
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.