MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Pacific Organics - New Product, page-2

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    This is crap jellyroll, you are obviously paid by Mrg! If not you are the Ceo. What packaged business makes money, turnover means nothing at all its about profit at some point. Scalzo th biggest in the game is lucky to make 2% net. So who is Pacific Organics? Cameron the previous owner is retired in bryon bay, and no one gets the connection between Mro and Pacific Organics, so this brilliant marketing manager wants to promote a brand that stands for nothing and is not connected with an Australian brand like Mro! It will cost $30million to turn it into a household brand. Obviously the farms are being given up because the current management has no idea how to manage them, so they are going to try packaged!! Mixing a simple organic museli and selling it to Costco won’t change anything!

The product evens says it is Keto friendly? WTF it has dried fruit in it, dried fruit is not allowed on Keto? I have not heard more rubbish in my life. The board keeps getting paid millions, the ceo is one of the highest paid ceos in the food game, in fact so my much so one of her first appointments was a PA.

Turnaround my ass, more suck it dry and move on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.