GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Today GDN released their most positive announcement yet, saying...

1. 114 Posts.
    Today GDN released their most positive announcement yet, saying in bold and I quote "..Paradox Basin # 1 has excellent potential to achieve gas production as soon as permitting allows."

Yet daytraders, impatient about a 2 or 3 week delay for flow rates, have sold this down on the back of the trading halt. Instos have not sold a share. They are very positive. Management is positive. Pick up the phone and speak with them. The nervousness - is this a producer or is it not - was removed by todays announcement. Yet impatience has won the day, today.

The value of this stock will increase many times over in the next 6 months in my opinion. To the brain challenged out there who cannot recognise that flow tests take time, that initial indications are very positive, but for legal reasons need to be "fine tuned" with these further tests, please sell your stock and please do not exercise your options. I would be very happy to see less dilution through options exercised and a more stable, more intelligent shareholder base in this company. How many of the top 20 shareholders have changed ?? How many instos have sold ?? Daytraders get out ,, instos and savvy investors ... welcome !! You won't get a better buying opportunity than this in my opinion. Even Sue would recognise that !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.