re: packer in ecorp clean-up, to jon1 Toscanunan, believe it or...

1. 400 Posts.
    re: packer in ecorp clean-up, to jon1 Toscanunan, believe it or not, I was serious about the Packer's red face. I believe Kerry is very keen to clean up the mess James has made with some of their investments and hiding things away from the public eye is one way of doing it. i.e delisting a bad investment.

I also believe that Kerry would like to try and build up James' reputation by pulling off a good deal which can be accredited to James, thereby restoring James' credibilty.

I'm surprised the market didn't bid CPH up more today (although it has moved up a fair bit recently on good volume) given there is an arguement that the Packers may try and do the same thing to CPH as they are doing to ECP. CPH has about 46c a share in cash plus at least another 6c a share in investments (at book value and I'm told some of the investments are doing well so they could be valued higher). For my money its trading at too big a discount to NTA and it would make sense for the Packers to buy it out at 46c or higher.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts for what they are worth. Do your own research and see what you think.

Good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.