PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

pacmag in the news, page-5

1. 342 Posts.
    Hi Tombu, not sure if I can answer your whole question but I do know that if they go ahead with the mining of this resource they will have one of the only dedicated Germanium ventures in the world, hence some of the issues are unknown in terms of stand alone mining cost and viability (current Germanium supplies in the world come from by-product processing in mining activities dedicated to a head product - tin or U, or Moly from my understanding. However, I do know that the company is very excited about the Germanium prospect and thought it was a welcome but unexpected find when it was first revealed. I also know that they think it is worth a massive amount, and, if you do the maths, you will reach the same conclusion.

I have also done quite a bit of research on the uses and emerging technological applications for Germanium and its expanding use as a stable semi-conductor and in solar cells (to which it offers massive increases in efficiency) are going to drive its potential value very high. Probably the only danger I see is that if the supply is too limited and unreliable, the world will look for other, more available and cheaper alternatives. Hence, getting a massive deposit like this to sale, or development and supply, early is going to help its viability in the longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.