PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Uphill, this has also been on my mind... Cash position at end of...

1. 810 Posts.
    Uphill, this has also been on my mind...

Cash position at end of last quarter (Sept 08) was $3.4m, following a cash burn of about $1m per quarter for exploration and acquisition.

We have a further $1m anticipated in exploration costs this quarter and only $300,000 projected for the subsequent quarter (although presumably that may shift with the planned drilling program for Shamrock in early 2009).

Looks like we'll be ending the calendar year with about $2.5m in the bank at best. Still, we are as I understand nearing the end of the major drilling campaign in Nevada and remaining funds should be sufficient for environmental work should a determination to proceed to this stage with any of the assets be made any time soon.

Saozzi... "when will this one take off?" I wonder too ... but am consistently topping up at current prices. Hopefully the annoucement of the JORC's will spur some interest, but more importantly, that we will soon get some clearer guidance on what the heck will happen with the assets from here on in.

Always interested in other's thoughts... Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.