PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi Ian,Yeah, I am more observant of this rather than outwardly...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hi Ian,

Yeah, I am more observant of this rather than outwardly concerned. The cash position even into next year looks like being in excess of $2m, with the assets well worked up and defined, and the major players have much at stake in the future of the assets, and I do notice how conservative Giralia's cash burn has been of late.

Just a waiting game, and I will be interested in hearing from anyone who attends the AGM tomorrow about the feel regarding prospects.

Pleased to see ongoing movements in terms of getting the regulatory environment stitched up in North Dakota - another article today even mentions Germanium.

Protections may increase
    Nov 25, 2008 - 04:05:26 CST By BRIAN DUGGAN Bismarck Tribune

Surface owners who have land above deposits of precious minerals such as uranium would get more protection under a law the Industrial Commission agreed to propose to the Legislature on Monday.

The bill would provide similar protections given to surface owners who have land above oil, natural gas and coal deposits, said Lynn Helms, the director of the Department of Mineral Resources. Minerals are not covered under that law.

The law would give landowners the right to request environmental inspections from the department of health as well as require mineral owners to notify the landowner of any drilling activity 20 days prior and compensate the landowner for any damages among others.

Other minerals that could be mined in North Dakota and would be covered under the legislation include germanium, which is used in solar panels, potash, an ingredient in fertilizer, and salt, which hasn't been mined in North Dakota since 1989, Helms said.

State geologist Ed Murphy said three companies have expressed interest in mining for uranium in Billings County and Slope County.

So far, two companies have been granted permits to explore for uranium, which hasn't been mined in North Dakota since the 1960s.

The industrial commission includes Gov. John Hoeven, Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem and Agriculture Commissioner Roger Johnson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.