PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

From all accounts I am very pleased with the events of the past...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    From all accounts I am very pleased with the events of the past week.
    The (hopefully) disgruntled TIC Directors can only be interpreted to be attempting to block compulsory acquisition and not allowing RG to rip ~$40M off them.
    Only they would be privy to how the original deal went down, however I would love to know if RG's team pushed hard for more shares than cash, knowing full well their long term strategy to rip them off them on the cheap in a few years.

These two have now averaged their price/share down from $5.3 to ~$3.5.
    I would love to know if they are still accumulating or are happy to achieve 5% to display their intentions to the market and leave it there.
    I would assume/hope they keep buying.

I did like the comment in the Australian article.
    "Geminder isn’t believed to have spoken to Harris and Gandur yet, and the advisers in Geminder’s team are scratching their heads as to what their motive and plans are."
    This would indicate that the author has asked around, big statement if unfounded.

Surely RG's advisors would have played out this scenario. Maybe they had hoped to get to 90%(CA) without their 3% holding?
    Maybe they had not anticipated these two stumping up such large additional capital to better position themselves to stop CA.

Best part for us other shareholders is that these two are acutely aware of the companies workings and would appear to be ensuring that they are not ripped off to the tune of $40M without somewhat of a fight.
    If they are comfortable stumping up $6.1M, then we should all sleep easier at night that this attempt to steal the company at 0.84c is not going ahead.

In an ideal world they tell RG they want their original $50M in cash (SP=~$3.50).
    I am interested to see if the takeover is further extended.
    It appears like off market sales have all but dried up and opportunistic buys will surely now keep the SP higher than the offer.

Can't imagine RG will allow any good news from Sanjay at the Half Year results.
    Likely working as hard as they can to push invoices into the second half of the year to downplay cash flow. The skeptic in me.

Fingers crossed the next news out is the TIC gentlemen have 6% and looking to hold long term or sell in 6 months for >$3.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.