PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Agreed. RG is not picking up any on market at these prices. My...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218

Agreed. RG is not picking up any on market at these prices. My guess is that acceptances off market have also slowed to a trickle. Keep an eye on the progress of 3Y notices which must be given within 5 business days, even if the number of shares covered is tiny.

My only concern is that the bidder will strongly ramp up an alarmist campaign of bullying the holdouts, in the hope that they are not aware of the higher market price.

It would be really good if the TIC parties paid for newspaper ads to encourage holdouts not to accept the bid or, at least, if they want to sell, to do so at the higher prices available on market. The independent directors should already have published such ads to provide helpful commentary to shareholders, but they stupidly agreed to make “best endeavours” to support the bid, which would preclude taking such action, even though it is common sense. The duty of directors is to the company as a whole, but they have not served the minority PGH holders well.

Not advice. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $29.99K 35.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110971034 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 106425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.