DEG 2.28% $1.07 de grey mining limited

Agree with on TSX venture short shops and gang up on stocks, for...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Agree with on TSX venture short shops and gang up on stocks, for new person to TSXV it is one of the most surprising aspects. Well organized i think.

I understand of having good promo and bigger than life promoters on the board etc. ARV has DL, and it does not help much. Yet NVO has QH, which is more of a DEG type technical person, and doing just fine with promo.

DEG - needs to go out of gate on its conglomerate project. Heritage Survey clearance is holding back a lot. I hope and i am sure all of holders are hoping for CRAZY June with activity at Louden's. Only thing DEG management under performing is the speed and aggressiveness in conglomerate, which may be more related to the money they have in their pocket. With new raising and HS clearance, hopefully it will change.

Pacton is doing exact thing that is required, being aggressive in this story, which giving short term holders or impatient investors to their share registry.

IF conglomerate story gets technical validation and DEG's Louden becomes solid project of high grade, then it will get into attention of everybody in time anyway. maybe it is good that stays cheap until everything is clear, so we can add some positions cheaply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.28%)
Mkt cap ! $2.564B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.10 $1.07 $7.814M 7.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98271 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.