DEG 0.64% $1.17 de grey mining limited

KL has repeated said" they are a miner" and have no desire to...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    KL has repeated said" they are a miner" and have no desire to replicate Novo's focus. Many poster on Novo, ARV think KL will ultimately take over Novo but the price they would have to pay is too big in my opinion. KL would be looking at issuing more than 4 Billion in stock, with a MC of only 3.8 B.

More likely Novo executes select Mining JV's with Kirkland with unique terms to benefit both parties objectives. In my opinion the most effective business model for Novo would be closer to an Pilbara Streaming company like Franco Nevada or Wheaton. Forever explore their massive holdings while collecting fat royalty cheques. The most likely JV partners for Novo would be companies with near term Plant and Producing capabilities.

Only time will tell, but my guess is KL bought into DEG exactly for our JORC resources, free conglomerate upside and near term production capability. (Conventional & Congl)

I know nothing more than the average retail Joe, but I'm focusing on the big picture 2-3 years out. Whatever strategy the front runners deploy (Novo/Kl/Sprout) will be key to my investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.008(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.840B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $1.282M 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 93533 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 70059 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.