XJO 0.80% 7,733.7 s&p/asx 200

paddington bears - bend at the end tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Bend at the end

It was a very significant day XJO'ers...unless you Easties have a holiday I don't know about, it was our lowest posting day for months.

What does it mean. Black Monday? Cyclic is looking a bit short for a week or so. Mongo is looking at that little hammer thing that was a short term top on the last upswing.

Mark Monday the 14th of November and see what it looks like on the charts a few weeks from now.

Interesting weekend apart from the work bit. Cremation with scattering of the ashes onto the pond, the wind blowing the cloud - in front of the horrified widow - over the ensembled mourners. Our powdery black suits were conspicuously ignored.

Friday night, down to see a old mechanic mate - Mad Mal. Opened the garage - an immaculate 1970 something Dodge Challenger 450ish cu in.

'It's got 1000hp' Mal, polishing his nails.

"Can't be. How do you figure'?

'Bored out and super charger - bypassed at the flick of a switch to tuned extractors = 1000k'. Mad Mal, scratching his crotch.

'What the hell do you do with a 1000hp on the street'?

'Dunno. What say I bring it up to Subiaco and we go through a set of tires and find out'!

Subiaco, trendsetters, is the quaint, picket fenced inner city suburb... inhabited by poodles and professionals...in which I live.

Mad Mal will no doubt be continued after I prudently update my will.

Speaking of prudency. Our Dame of the day is a fudiciary of shares at the moment. She is keeping them safe and in trust until the she sees a bend.

Some say... that she is very happily married and that the secret of that happiness is that she has 'an affair once a year'.

All we know is that she called...

Yes, Paddington Bear is really Jane Russel.

I remember an old saying from when I first started drawing charts - the trend is your friend till the bend at the end. Have we seen the bend yet? I'll let the market decide. Paddington Bear

Good luck today Stars 'n Starletts.

---------------------

PS , I'm going away in a month for a month. Any volunteers for spreading the load on the crankers while I'm away? Maybe pick a day. Six XJO'ers would find it push over. Don't want to let all the hard work go down the drain and let our great forum fizzle.

Anyway email me if you'd like to - [email protected]

This especially means you Disco, CEB, Stocky, you'd be interesting, Martis?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.