XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

Good one R2R. I only have data back to 82 but if you start that...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Good one R2R.
    I only have data back to 82 but if you start that cycle (919- 920 days) from the low on 9/8/1982 it picks up the 1987 top and the 2000 top.
    If you run that same cycle forward and backwards from the August 2004 low you get the Feb 2007 top and 2 cycles later 1/3/2012.

By almost all accounts this market could turn down sharply but the last few years have taught me that a forecast no matter how well supported means nothing in the face of desperate central bankers. Unless those at the very top want a change from B O. I will be surprised to see the US markets do more than a correction before November this year.

As to the ASX - can anyone enlighten me as to WHY our markets should be going up? Retail is stuffed. Manufacturing is struggling, Construction is in the dunny, Tourism is struggling. Farmers are either dying of thirst or drowning and we have a bunch of unreliable drop kicks running the country and the alternative gov. is underwhelming to say the least. Not to mention the AUD!

I'll pull me head in now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.