XJO 0.31% 7,850.7 s&p/asx 200

paddington bears - take my breath away friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Geoff loves Schubert

We have a few charties here who make music from squiggly lines on paper also.

The pianist - with his life and studies strewn across his upright - above, is bashing his way through Fantasia by Franz Schubert. (Schubert died from a complication of a disease that Pisces would have contracted if he had lived in the 18th century.)

It's minus 6 ouside and Geoff has his coat on because the heating is just high enough to prevent water freezing in the pipes. An expensive mistake he doesn't want to pay from his dwindling super again this year.

Working on experimental radar during WWII, he followed up as a physics teacher until his retirement 25 years ago. A reminder to you self mangaed types that investment STARTS at retirement.

Scottish floosies

Particularly if you have a young Scottish floosy like Geoff does.

Well, not exactly a floosy and not exactly young. Geoff's highland lass is a 75 year old grandmother who still keeps the anti freeze moving in Geoffs lymphatic glands - I gather.

What has all this to do with the XJO thread? A fair question. He is a scientist and a musician and has something in common with our very Trendy Miss Bear.

Geoff hand draws stock charts and reckons he is getting a 10% average return on each trade (12 trades a year)

He is also the reason that Honeydew has jetsetted to the UK for 6 weeks. Geoff's her dad and is turning 90.

HD told me on the phone that he was excited and looking forward to passing on his 10% method to me...as he held her hand and walked through the common.

As many on this thead would know, when you've lost your dear old man. Other's fathers are especially appreciated.

Miss Jane also appreciates the music in the charts and some say, Mr Squiggle put her onto it.

Paddington Bear early in her career.

'I still plot charts by hand and the way markets come back to lines etc. often just takes my breath away. Never get bored with the beauty of it all. Paddington Bear

Reminds me of last Thursday night's dream PB.

Happy trading trendies

THE END
    ---------------

Some Trendy comments

'Looks like today posts a TDSEQH sell signal on XJO daily' VOLTAIRE

'Good evening fellow nudists - single males please depopulate A Bay, I am short (market) and will be hailed as hero or zero quite soon.As always tight botties.'
    CYCLIC.

PS Thanks Nova and Red for the nice comments. Red. I get Polly Anna but 'The Bitch'? I haven't seen it.

PSS. I have got buckleys of being able to open the Zoomba this arvo as I have a work marathon running til bed time. Disco, anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.