XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

paddington's roaring out of the bottom friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

The Albany 'Gap'.

The rugged Albany coast line was once joined with Antarctica.

Only inches away from a 200ft plummet and certain death on the granite rocks and crashing surf below, Honeydew continues her efforts in overcoming her dread of heights.

Emotions

What a lovely up day yesterday.

Grist for the money mill for those enlightened individuals, and there are a few on this forum (PB, Pisces come to mind) who make a bit of dosh on the to and fro of emotions.

Students in the study of the cyclic nature of sentiment. We are all aware that when the bear is at it's worst, we should be buyin'. Yet do we? Only the cowboys do.

I wanna be a cowboy!!

Speaking of herd management. We know a gal who has been a bit naughty lately and stayed away from the xjo family. No doubt on important family business but, nevertheless, missed, and not only because she looks so damned good in a pair of CHAPS.

Paddington Bear - or as we in the know, know her to be, little Janey Russel.

' I love markets to roar out of the bottom. I have a long term chart of the SPX on my wall and so many rises have started with sharp moves. Last night was PRECISELY what I was hoping for.' PADDINGTON BEAR

Might be time to get some coin under the belt.

Happy trading everyone

PS Acouch - Looks like 'unloved Wednesday' is officially yours:) Thanks for jumping in

Redbacka - glad you loved the cars, the sound and smell was heaven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.