XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

paddington's - watching the generals - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Christmas eve at the Bee-u-tiful Banff Springs Hotel. Canada holiday snaps.

Early one tonight - I'm going to the flicks with H.D.

My apologies to any Poms that were hurt yesterday. My comments against the English National Health Service and the damage it has done to dental care standards in the UK...sadly reflecting in many 'Egor' style choppers.

But I digress. Jeeper rightly pointed out my increased obesity from my Canadian trip with H.D..

Yesterday, I thought I better update my 'Nipple height chart'. A simple method for ascertaining weight gain in middle aged men, it is an unsurpassed ready reckoner.

Standing next to my chart I realised that the old nips were indeed an inch lower from my December 2011 biro mark, Time to get gyming again.

Ta Jeeps for keeping me on my toes.

Speaking of keeping on one's toes...or stilettos. Our XJO'er of the day looks outstanding in heels.

A steadfast and girly XJO heffer, our trendy of the day is every male trendy's dream.

We of course know who she really is...

Yes Paddington, we know you are really Jane Russel.

' But what was very interesting was that of the ten most actives on the NYSE, nine were down and only one up and they weren’t a heap of ETFs – major stocks. So not good when the Generals start to roll over.'PADDINGTON BEAR

Thanks for putting some yin into our overly yanged forum.

Waiting and waiting for the buy zone.

Good luck today all you 'effers and bulls'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.