paddy and michael go to the local brothel

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Paddy and Michael are two young farm lads who have never had a woman. So they decide to go into town and visit the local brothel to find out what its like. Outside the brothel Paddy says to Michael "You go first and come back and tell me what its like" So Michael goes in and some time later he comes back with a big smile on his face. "What happened" says Paddy excitedly. "Well" says Michael "I went into this room and a beautiful naked young woman took all me clothes off and laid me down on the bed. Then she spread a big dollup of whipped cream on me oldfella, followed by some caramel strawberries, some marshmellows, another dollup of cream and topped it all off with a marachino cherry". "What happened then?" says Paddy with eyes wide open. "Then" says Michael smiling broadly "Then she eat it all off!! Sure but it felt sooooo good!!" "I'm going in" says Paddy and set off. He came back a while later and Michael asked "What happened?" "Well" says Paddy "I went in the room and this beautiful naked young woman took all me clothes off and laid me down on the bed. She then proceeded to spread a big dollup of whipped cream on me oldfella followed by some caramel strawberries, some marshmellows, another dollup of cream and topped it all off with a marachino cherry" "What happened then "said Michael excitedly. "To be sure" said Paddy "It looked so good I eat it meself!!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.