paganism and the new age in australia, page-68

1. 7,453 Posts.
    very nice v,i love the way you continually acuse us of the exact same things you have been guilty of in this thread

so cut the high and mighty im better than you rubbish.as i said in the start of my post feeding the poor will give me no browny points,but you already have a closed mind and a narrow veiw of anything which is outside your veiw,which is painfully obvious.the point was motovation to be benevolent of which you basically said we cannot be

your comment about islam and rome shows you have little knowledge on this matter or the history and origins of either catholocism or islam,which is also pagan in its origins worshiping the moon god from ancient times allah,you cannot have an open discussion with an individual who already knows the facts on all things

paganism and nature worship have oposed monotheism from the very beggining of mankind,we will never change each others opinions,but at least we can exchange ideas,the idea that somehow the indian culture is older than jesuss aramaic culture is another point of contention,oh great enlightened one please teach me what your view on islam and the origin of roman christiany which is also pagan and not christian,simply because it came out of pagan rome and transfered all of its pagan teachings and gave them christian names ie sunday worship(day of the sun)LENT (WEEPING FOR THE PAGAN SON OF THE SUN GOD TAMMUZ)having a priest or a man absolve your sins,the mass ancient baal worship rite of the sun disk wafer,the list goes on.its not christian in its origin,like islam its origin is clearly fromancient babylonian sun worship

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.