Every religion is man nade and is based on the very same...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Every religion is man nade and is based on the very same template that has worked for thousands of years...worked to fool and control the masses.

There are something like 20 different 'saviours' who were sent by various religions, none at the same time, who all simply copy eachother IMO.

The world has acknowledged this by factually picking to pieces many of the claims made by religions.
    Science doesnt lie and people do believe what they hear without verifying it - perfect for cash cow religions (i mean white elephants).

So to me, this whole thread is a waste of time uness you have a theological fascination for the platform off which religions operate, in which case, Vayama would be good to speak with on the matter.

Good luck with that God guy - he needs more money than both you and i have - because he is not good with it and keeps running out - so he needs you to give what he can conjure up for his disciples if he wants to, with his magic (and thats all it is when it is contradicting the laws of physics).
    Anyway, i dont beleive he even walked, so thats my opinion on something that i dont think even exists beyond a fat lie to humanity.

Respect for all opinions on religion/followings/sectarian philosophy/secret societies, the occult and cults.
    Until we have read them all, we have limited knowledge and only reactions based on our own bias.

Religion is not something people like to be educated about becasue it is so inconsistent.
    This one ambiguous fact of religions is powerful to many and powerless to others.

Christianity is something meaning - christ like or respectful, all loving etc - not a religion.
    Many men like Jesus exist today.

This thread is interesting reading, but equally, many texts have shown religion to be not only a farce, but a tool.

And for that reason, i only respect it as a topic, not a useful pr practical reality for people to abide by.
    In fact religion is so fanciful and disproven by science that its a contradiction, so why follow it (i asked myself, finally concluding that its an outright lie to follow and so i have reversed my religious following by denouncing it).

Cheers

L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.