RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Nice to see DP get a package of $1,249,649 (61.8% performance...

1. Dis
    3,746 Posts.
    Nice to see DP get a package of $1,249,649 (61.8% performance related!). No doubt shareholders feel he is worth every penny. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to suggest he get a Christmas bonus also for all the hard work.

Now performance was based on revenue so there was a incentive to borrow-borrow-borrow and drill-drill-drill. That was after all the job he was tasked with by share holders. No need to worry if the wells were actullay economically sound or a good use of funds - that was not his mandate. Drill and HPB, thats what everyone cheered for, right? Looks like they have now crossed the hurdles to get all rights. Mission accomplished! Deliveed in spades! Shareholders should be patting him on the back.

But now, after due consideration the Board feels that such rights are not best aligned with the interests of share holders. So they have a brand spanking new performance incentive based on TSR (total share holder returns). Terribly noble of them, I say, to have such high regard for shareholders. Directors must empathise deeply with shareholders that the share price has been trashed just before the calculation period starts. A terrible shame. Just one of those things I guess.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.