BHP 0.07% $42.07 bhp group limited

paging robbbbbbb

1. 37,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407

Robbbbbbb (I have gone to the effort this time to count the right number of b's in your nic lol).

I disreputable ruffian of a member (who shall remain nameless .. wink wink nudge nudge) has tapped me on the shoulder via a TOU that my earlier post to you was possibly (and easily I now see) taken with some umbrage.

No offence was meant ... I do read some of your posts and I am fully aware of the efforts you go to to provide charts and more to anyone who asks ... and I know that your posts are aprreciated by many.

My comments earlier re advertising were meant with good intentions ... I am aware of the efforts HC Admin go to provide an excellent free service to everyone who cares to log on. I am also aware that there is a lot more they would do if more revenue was available through increased advertising.

So, I felt as you seemed to like the charting software you gave a link to, if I made you aware (in too few words I see now lol) you and others might be "jogged" into sending a brief email to the vendor that might attract some advertising ... its a shame to see a good opportunity go to waste.

I hope that explains things a little clearer ... and I have learnt that a few more words at the right time might save 200 lol.

Best regards
    Dex

PS ... how do you remember the right number of b's each time ... and what is the story?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.07
Change
-0.030(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.29 $42.43 $42.07 $244.2M 5.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $42.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.08 1000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.