VNL 3.09% 10.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Jul 2020 - Sept 2020: 3,666 p/wkOct 2020 - Dec 2020: 1,083...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Jul 2020 - Sept 2020: 3,666 p/wk
    Oct 2020 - Dec 2020: 1,083 p/wk
    Jan 2021 - Mar 2021: 416 p/wk
    Apr 2021 - Jun 2021: 666 p/wk
    Jul 1st - Jul 19th: 1,300 p/wk

Some (very rough) numbers I've been keeping track of since this time last year. Definite initial drive when freemium launched around May/Jun 2020. Eased right off with uptake Dec-Mar but now kicking back in with a more focused marketing campaign. They said this was due to really narrowing down their target market and getting users that would be a good fit for converting to paid model instead. This month alone it's shot up to average of 1,300 per week which is a huge uptake.

How does this relate to paid members? No idea! My original guess was the 20,000+ claimed profiles, but how many of these profiles are managed by an agency/label that would pay for the multiple profile business option? Thinking back to the early days of linkedin (and spotify to a degree), I would use the free versions of these platforms for as long as I could until I saw the real value and knew that I was going to get a lot out of the premium paid version. But by that point, after using the service for so long and loving what it offered me, I was MORE than happy to upgrade and make it a regular part of my outgoings. Now I would never go back to the free version of spotify. I can see this happening with artists using the platform initially. Initially, I'd be more than happy seeing 6-12 months of continual uptake of users that are jumping on the platform regularly and making the most of the free services. The lawyers, record labels, management agencies will all pay for the services to make their data heavy jobs easier, and that can help create a base of ARR for Jaxsta. Keep adding amazing content and functions that the free sign ups can boast about to friends in the industry. Let the network effect kick in, and once it's ingrained in the industry, with 200,00 plus users, it will be a snowball of sign ups as more and more industry pros and artists accept it as a necessity for them as musicians and artists (just like people do with Linkedin and spotify).

So numbers? Over the next 6 - 12 months it would be great to see around 10k paying users of different levels (mostly the management companies / labels / possibly engineers and "behind the scenes" pros). $1m in ARR is a great base to work off, and let the big bucks come flooding in over the next couple of years when the industry as a whole accepts Jaxsta as THE go-to platform for keeping on top of their career.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $98.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $18.90K 189.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5707 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 69118 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.