VNL 10.7% 15.5¢ vinyl group ltd

From the quarterly report, I take for initial paid tiers, they...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    From the quarterly report, I take for initial paid tiers, they targeting individuals as opposed to business and enterprise accounts. I expect the initial take up to be very low. Low single digits % of the current subscriber base. I expect very low in raw number terms. Maybe one, two thousand. This is based on industry norms for freemium to paid where no credit card was required at sign up. Yes, they have apparently targeted those more likely convert to paid so hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. Hopefully it grows month on month as pro features are released, additional tiers are released, marketing kicks in etc.

AS for the APIs we are told the sales cycle in long and complex. I think they hit 2/5, of what were very near term targets at the time of the last market update. They reference working with customer to meet their unique requirements. Not sure what to read into this. Does this mean data solutions business is not very scalable? Does this mean each sale requires bespoke development/integration on the JXT side? If that is the case then selling the 100+ pipeline is a long way off. Hopefully these are initial learnings that will benefit multi customer over time.

Yes, it god to have a few deals signed, and yes good paid tiers are rolling out. Hopefully cap raise funds are put to good use to speed things up on the sales/dev/marketing sides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $130.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 16.0¢ 13.0¢ $221.1K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2826 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 835169 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 34206
Last updated 14.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.