SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Well, that was a useless post. Writing about Expert Opinion. It...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Well, that was a useless post. Writing about Expert Opinion. It is not evidence and there was no Market since 2 Ocotober, 2019 for the opinion to be applicable to. There was consensus on that in the Court Room. I saw it. The Justice was sitting in that Court Room too. No Market.

I'll break it down for you.

The asx published damaging and unsubstantiated information with the SoRs. Isignthis took this to the Supreme Court of Australia and the asx conceded that it was opinion. Called absolute discretion on the suspension and never publilshed a defence case, as it was an empty manila folder. So there was never going to be a trial. I seem to recall the Justice at the time said she would like to see the asx defence case, too.

Further, the asx then published the selected parts of the pictures of bs. Damaging and unsubstantiated information. Acknowledged that it was being disputed in the unsigned announcement. This justified a questioning after pawing over three tranches of Isignthis European Privacy Data. They then claim they were misled? How can you possibly be misled when you have all the information before hand that you fire questions on?

That is five months after the Isignthis Announcement that Visa had called absolute discretion (and would not negotiate on the pictures of bs). You can only conclude now, that the publication of the pictures of bs was to cause damage along with the questioning. The publication was also absolute confirmation that the Isignthis European Privacy Data, protected by European Privacy Laws had been breached.

Thirdly. Borsky then published it all again in his story, called a statement of claim. Full of damaging and unsubstantiated information.

There is a 15 day trial. A window to substantiate. Nobody turns up to give any validation for this damaging and unsubstantiated information, or anything at all. No investigating officers from ASIC with their VOIs and Audios. No one from the asx or asx compliance. No one from Visa. No Analyst. Nobody.

On Visa, Borsky wrote that Visa had evidence and even further evidence. When you write this stuff and submit it to the Supreme Court of Australia, everybody expects that you produce it at a trial or contest. Nothing.

Thus the pictures of bs have no validation. It is pure bs. Borsky didn't call anybody. Not calling any witnesses was just censorshiip. Blocking the truth.

Like I wrote. The Justice has plenty of pictures, but no evidence, along with Borsky's opinion which is not evidence either. The Justice sat there for days listening to expert opinion which is not evidence of anything. It is opinion.

So we wait.

Why don't you post a picture of Borsky's witness list so we can all have a good laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.