SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I've replied to two pests who drop in here and spray bs around....

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I've replied to two pests who drop in here and spray bs around. It is what happens when you take them off ignore to see what's going on. LOL.

It's an interesting situation this trial.

This is the first one I've come across where nobody gives any evidence for the claims on behalf of the Plantiff/Accuser. 15 days of trial?

It is the old fraud squad trick too. Load up as many charges you can and hope that one sticks. LOL.

The Justice has obviously gone off to research and see if he can find something to give ASIC a bone. Borsky hasn't made it easy. The Justice will be thorough and the reason it is taking a long time. Usually, no evidence offered, is instant dismissal. Just putting up pictures is questionable, but I guess as it is a civil action, it is okay?

Visa is the big one for the gang of three. That breach of Privacy Data is irrefutable. They've got a whopping big fine coming in to share. £ms each. The other interesting thing about that, is when they were doing it, Oz was moving to align with the European Privacy Laws. That has since been enacted. So Visa knew. ASIC knew. The asx knew. There is no should have known about it. Blatent unlawful conduct.

There might be another one too. KL was needling the Independent Disclosure dudes that were doing the Audit especially about Visa. So much so, that Isignthis paid for a supplementary one just for Visa. That was before ASIC made the hard copy delivery of the tranches. It looks very much to me like there was some online transferring going on before the delivery. (Why no fine to date has been issued, more to come. They will have been expecting to hear his testimony and cross examination, along with any Visa bunnies).

There is no doubt for me, this is the reason Borsky's dog ate the witness list. Otherwise, the Isignthis Legal Team will have had 'field day', every day rinsin' Borsky's witnesses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.