SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

No. The pictures of bs are not evidence. These are exhibits...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    No. The pictures of bs are not evidence. These are exhibits which nobody gave any evidence for.

The contents were disputed from the moment Isignthis received these. Even the asx, who published selected parts of the pictures of bs, acknowledged that Isignthis was disputing the content.

Had anybody attended to give evidence, you know ratify and prove the contents were worthy of announcement, they will have been cross examined. But nobody showed. Nobody showed from Visa, ASIC or the asx.

Nobody announces bs to anybody or the market, do they?

So it is true, that Isignthis did not announce the pictures of bs to an imaginary market. The asx did. LOL. Some five months after Isignthis had told everybody the Visa deal was terminated too. Was that the last act of desperation for the Visa claims, running around trying to prove up an off market? Just another failure.

If you can appreciate, that the pictures of bs were part of the tranches of Isignthis European Privacy Law Protected data, which was unlawfully transferred to Oz, you might understand why there was a no show by any witnesses by the Gang of Three.

Visa can not justify the content and there will have a heap of awkward questions on how the data got into the asx hands. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the UK FCA gave the Isignthis Legal Team a list of questions. I think it is a given that an investigator from the UK FCA will have tuned in to listen and watch the trial.

So the Justice has pictures, but no evidence for those pictures or any claims.

We'll eventually find out how much of the Borsky sales pitch was swallowed, without any evidence from any body to wash it down.

You posted complete nonsense. So I won't engage again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.